Friday, November 26, 2010

KC's November 2010



The November show at KCs was a great night. It was a band show with my friends Mike Shea and Mike McHugh.


We got a little help from our friends during the show too. Cindy played the tambourine on a couple songs.


Jeff got up and sang a couple songs including an awesome rendition of Reflections a classic song from the group The Marmalade.




I met Jeff and Cindy doing a show at Bridge Street Grille in Weymouth. I have met a lot of cool people doing shows at Bridge Street.


Folks like Siobhan and Kim.


Later in the evening my friend Bobby got up to sing an Oasis tune and Willie sang some Rod Stewart.


My friends Michelle and Christine came out for some fun and music.


Although I didn't catch them all with the camera there was great group with the Mullen contingent that evening. I will be playing a benefit, the Sgt Jeffrey Mullen Scholarship Dance, on January 14. Drop me a line for more info.


There were some nice folks there I hadn't met before at KC's.




More shows are planned at KC's in the Spring. Next band show will be New Year's Eve at O'Toole's in Whitman.


New threads from Rock Reunion Clothing. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment