Friday, December 3, 2010

First Time at Stepping Stones in Carver



Last Friday I played a show for the first time at a new venue, Stepping Stones in Carver.

My friend Jackie recommended the place and we had a blast last weekend.


My daughter's classmate Jessica and her husband Braydon came out for dinner and some music. It was nice to see them again. We met during a nursing school break blow off some steam get together that I played at JP Ryan's just about a year ago.

Both Jessica and my daughter GRADUATED and are working now! :-)


There are some folks that when I see them walk in the door I know it is going to be a great night. My friends Kim, Dave, Jackie, Tykie, Liz and Larry are those kind of folks.


Jackie's friend Tammy and her husband came out for the tunes too.

I met Maverick recently at a gig at O'Toole's. He sang a song later in the evening. Kim sang a song too.



There were a lot of nice folks there.



I love people who request Led Zep.



People enjoyed the tunes.




Later in the evening more folks arrived and some folks danced.

People raved about the food.

The folks at Stepping Stones are great.




Looking forward to play at Stepping Stones again Friday December 17th!



No comments:

Post a Comment