Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Party At The Flat Iron Cafe


Last Saturday night I played for the first time at a very cool place in Middleborough Center called The Flat Iron Cafe. (website)


There was a costume contest that night. I don't know what this guy was but he was the winner.


There were some funny get ups.


This is the guy who your mom said not to take candy from.


Ken and Barbie were there and even had a soundtrack to go with the costume.


There was a birthday celebration.


I met some really nice folks.


My friend Tim came out for some tunes.


I met Shawn Hickey another performer at The Flat Iron Cafe.


A guy in the crowd was making requests and mentioned that he played so I let him use my guitar to play a tune.


The folks at The Flat Iron Cafe are awesome.


The service is great.


The food is great.

They definitely put you in a good mood.


Check out the Flat Iron Cafe when you get a chance.

I return to play at The Flat Iron Cafe on
Friday January 28th!


No comments:

Post a Comment