Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Tinker's Son November 2010



In November I played for the first time at a cool Irish establishment located on RT123 in Norwell, MA called The Tinker's Son. This location was formerly Mount Blue. I had gone to a Sunday night open mic there some time ago and really enjoyed the place. The food was great, I had a veggie wrap that was awesome. The place has a nice environment too. Check out the website for The Tinker's Son. This was my first official gig there.


It was a pleasant surprise to see my friend Kelly.


My friend Mike who often joins me for band gigs on the drums was there. Mike is shown above with Bobby Sheehan. Bobby is showing off an NHL Stanley Cup ring. This was the 2nd time meeting Bobby at a show. He is a nice guy. Bobby played in the NHL at a time when not many Americans played at that level. You can read more about him in this Sports Illustrated article.


That night I met Brian Rojik of the band Elbow Room. Check them out here.


I met a lot of nice folks.


I took requests.




People were very receptive.



The folks at Tinker's are great.



My next gig at The Tinker's Son is February 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment