Saturday, November 13, 2010

Damien's Pub November 2010


Last Saturday night I had a performance at Damien's Pub in Hanson Mass. Damien's is on RT 58 in Hanson and they have the best pizza in town. It was an awesome night!

My daughters came to the show with friends and that made it a very special night.


My friend Chrissy White made an appearance and sang a few songs. It was great to see so many friends at the show.



Some that I hadn't seen in some time.



People were having lots of fun.

There was a celebration going on with a young lady celebrating her 21st birthday.


People weren't quite dancing on the tables but a lot of people danced.


I met a bunch of nice people.

I took a lot of requests.

Its a really nice crowd at Damien's.




I got a couple 'before and after' pictures in the crowd. :-)

BEFORE

AFTER


I love playing at Damien's.


The folks who work there are super.




Looking forward to be back at Damien's in 2011. Next show at Damien's is Friday January 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment