Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve At Louis Crossing



On Thanksgiving eve I played at Louis Crossing in the Houghs Neck section of Quincy Mass. Besides being Thanksgiving Eve it was a doubly special evening because my friend Joanne was celebrating her birthday. She went to the Celts with friends and they all stopped in to Louis Crossing after the game. They even got into the act singing along (see above Joanne, Liz, and Marianne).



I am originally from Quincy so when I play at Louis Crossing I see a lot of friends. My friend Joe was there early in the evening with some of his family.

My friend Mike Shea (shown below) stopped by for a couple tunes. Mike plays drums with me when I do band shows.

I went to school with Mike, Deb and Lisa. It is great to see friends again.

I met Sue when I was playing at Marina Bay.


My friend Joe was there with his wife Terry. It is alway Nine O'Clock on a Saturday when Joe is at a show.

Leslie, Pete, Jim, John, Roberta, and Brenda had dinner and stayed later to listen to tunes.

Margaret McLean Laforest was there. She is a City Councillor.

We had a visitor from Italy shown above with Brenda.

It was nice to see the Cuneo's later in the evening.

Thanksgiving is a home coming time. It was great to see Bobby Thompson who has been living out in California.

There are more pics here.

A good number of folks were there although they were there at different times in the evening. Later in the night I went unplugged and we had a sing along at the bar. It was nice.


Definitely looking forward to more shows at Louis Crossing. Stay tuned for future dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment