Monday, November 22, 2010

McGuiggan's November 13, 2010


Saturday November 13th was a great show at McGuiggan's Pub in Whitman center. My friend Ericka (one of the angels above) brought Melissa (the other angel) and a bunch of other friends to the show.


It was awesome to see folks dance and enjoy the tunes.


My friend Brenda was there with a big crew (this is the ladies and one of the gents, John). :-)


I met Adam and Michelle, very nice folks. They had front row seats for most of the night.



Played Soulshine for my friends Tricia and Glenn and met Alison.


It was really cool to see Jackie again.


The only thing I can say about these people is "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" :-)

I played my original She's An Ass Kicker for my friend Theresa. Not every day I play that song.


My friends Jacqui and Ernie came all the way from north of Boston for two shows on the south shore and I am honored that mine was one of them. They probably between them have the world record in concert going.


It was cool to talk with Pam and Mary from my home town.


This guy got the team haircut for the evening.



The folks at McGuiggan's are awesome. Back at McQuiggan's February 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment