Thursday, September 23, 2010

Last Week Was A Busy Week

Last week was a really busy week with the musical adventures. This is campaign season and I was approached to play two different events. This weekend was also one of my favorite benefit events The Quincy Animal Shelter Beer and Wine Tasting. That combined with two regular gigs made for a very busy week.

Wednesday evening I played an event for the re-election campaign of Sheriff Michael Bellotti that was held at The Next Page in Weymouth Mass. I had never been to the Next Page before. It's a nice venue. The night went really well. My childhood friend Lisa was there and there were other folks I knew there. One group of folks was really getting into the tunes. They asked me to play for a benefit this weekend at Hajjar's in Weymouth. This Saturday afternoon I will be performing at the event (3PM).


Thursday night I had the honor to provide live music for the Tim On TV event a rally for Tim Cahill's campaign held at Granite Links in Quincy. The event was a big success and raised $125,000 for the campaign. Check out the video on this page.

Friday evening I played at The Quincy Animal Shelter Annual Beer and Wine tasting event. This was the third year in a row I have played this event. It was held at The Kennedy Center in Quincy. Photos from the event are available online.

Later in the evening on Friday night I played at The Abington Alehouse. It was great to see friends at the show.






Saturday night was a great night playing tunes at St John's Athletic Club in Fall River Mass. :-)

It was a wicked busy week.





No comments:

Post a Comment