Thursday, September 30, 2010

Great Weekend

This past weekend was a busy one but great one.

Friday night I played at O'Toole's in Whitman.


It was a nice night. There were cool people there.

Great to see my friend Andrea and meet Lisa.


It was nice to see Greg with a friend.


People had fun.


Life was good Friday night.
Saturday afternoon I played for a Baby Chloe Tierney Benefit at Hajjar's in Weymouth. The baby suffers from a rare form of brain cancer. The benefit raised money for the family to defray the cost of her treatment. It was a well attended event. They had face painting for the kids, a DJ, raffles and live music. I played a couple sets in the afternoon. I think they had a band later in the evening. It was a bonus for me because my cousins were at the event and I got see them.

Saturday night I played at my friend Jackie and Tykie's house for a 'fire pit' party. It was an awesome party. 'Back in the day' I was a fan of a local band that was really awesome. The singer for the band was Mike Garvey. Mike was at the party Saturday night and he got up and sang a bunch of songs with me. He is a great performer. It was a lot of fun. Mike has a band that performs in the area. Mike's band is listed on Boston Bands. Check them out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment