Sunday, September 5, 2010

Daddy's Beach Club Labor Day Weekend

It was a beautiful day at Nantasket Beach this Sunday and I played in the afternoon at Daddy's Beach Club. It was nice to see friends both old and new come to the show. My college buddy Jay and his friend Leslie came back again for some tunes. Two weeks in a row. :-) It was nice because I got a chance to hang out for a while and catch up with them after the show.


My friend Pete and his wife Terri love Nantasket Beach and now they are fans of Daddy's Beach Club.


My friend Shawn came out for the tunes with his whole clan. I think they really liked the Zach Brown tunes. It was great to see Shawn again and meet his family. Two football players and a future cheerleader for sure. :-)


I was pleasantly surprised to see Kristine and Eddie walk in with the whole family. I usually see Kristine and Eddie at Damien's but they couldn't go to that show this weekend. Kristine loves John Denver tunes and I immediately broke into some John Denver tunes when arrived. It was nice to meet their two awesome kids.


My best buddy Dick and his son Steven came by for while to have some pizza and listen to tunes. Dick requested my original Linger In The Echo. Dick is as Irish as they come so they backed me up on Wild Rover with the clap along parts.


I met some nice folks that day. One of these ladies requested Wish You Were Here and Going To California.


These folks were enjoying the tunes with a front row seat for the Atlantic ocean.


These nice ladies were enjoying the tunes. Last time I saw them they were people watching and holding up judges cards (see if you can find that previous blog).


It was nice chatting with this family. The oldest little girl did some nice ballerina moves while I was playing.



Scheduled to return to play next Sunday afternoon at Daddy's Beach Club. The beach season is winding down so if you want to check out my tunes at Daddy's come by next Sunday if you are in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment