Monday, September 6, 2010

Great Night At Damien's - Labor Day Weekend 2010


Saturday night I played a show at Damien's on RT 58 in Hanson. Damien's is a great place to hang out, have some pizza and beverages and listen to live music. I was kind of expecting a slow night just because it was Labor Day weekend but it turned out to be an awesome night. There was a birthday in the house and it was a great celebration with singing along and dancing too!


Thank God for supporters in the crowd. :-) My friends Patti and Kristen came out for the tunes.


Kristen brought a friend along. It was nice to meet Elizabeth.


Kristen got into the act and sang along on a couple songs.


My friend Joyce was there with some friends. Joyce's friend requested Taxi.


There were a lot of nice folks there.


One of the highlights of the night for me was playing a Peter Frampton tune by request. Do You Feel Like We Do got an awesome reaction from the crowd. I also played a song for the first time Amnesia. It's a fun tune that starts out with the line When you hit me on the head with your beer bottle. :-)


Sweet Caroline got a great crowd response too.


These folks were enjoying a lot of the new country tunes I do.



I am back to play at Damien's on Saturday November 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment