Thursday, August 5, 2010

Piccadilly Pub - July 31, 2010



Saturday night I played a solo show at The Piccadilly Pub in Randolph Mass. I was so happy to see some friends that I hadn't seen in a while. Some of them traveled quite a distance to come to the show. My friend Theresa was a good sport to let me take a picture showing off her color coordination skills.



Its awesome when people request originals. I played 'Nothing Lasts Forever' by request Saturday night.



The folks who work at 'The Pic' are awesome.



It was a fun night.



I played a bunch of classic rock tunes too.


I played some Neil Young songs that I usually don't play.



I didn't get a picture of it but my two friends Skip and Ace got up to do a song together (Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot). Folks loved it.


I am back at The Piccadilly Pub on Saturday August 28th.









No comments:

Post a Comment