Sunday, August 22, 2010

Abington Alehouse - August 2010



Friday night I played at The Abington Alehouse on RT 18 in Abington Mass. The Abington Alehouse has a restaurant and lounge area. I played in the lounge area.

Some friends of my friends (shown above) Annette, Donna, Kevin, and Eric stopped by to listen to some tunes.

My friend Brenda's daughter Nicole came by for some tunes too. I know Nicole likes Kenny Chesney tunes so I played She Comes From Boston when I saw that she was there.


My friends Dawn and Kim came out for a meal and some live music. Kim got up to sing a couple songs and Dawn requested some Waylon.



My friend Dana was there. She is a great photographer and she snapped some pictures while I was playing.



My friend Brian stopped in with the Mrs for a few tunes.



Folks were definitely having fun.



People danced and that is always cool thing especially at a solo acoustic show.



Birthdays were being celebrated.



Folks really enjoyed the tunes.



This gentleman has the rating for the night :-)


I return to play at The Abington Alehouse September 17, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment