Thursday, August 5, 2010

Daddy's Beach Club - August 1st



Sunday afternoon I played at Daddy's Beach Club. Daddy's Beach Club is 'the place you've always wanted, but never could find. Great pizza, cold beer, live music and a casual family friendly atmosphere all under one roof located on south shore's Nantasket Beach in Hull Mass.'
I love playing at Daddy's for a bunch of reasons but I encourage you to come to Daddy's Beach Club and experience it yourself. Some of my family did this Sunday. My sister and her husband and my brother and his wife and my brother's friend and his wife stopped in for a while in the afternoon to listen to music.


I spoke with this gentlemen at the end of my performance and he said he enjoyed the Irish tunes I played. I have been working on new Irish tunes (flogging molly) along with traditionals.

I met a man there on Sunday who was taking pictures. I learned that he was making preparations for his wedding day. He is a musician and is having friends play music for his wedding celebration. The guy was cool and we compared notes on music. I bet his wedding celebration at Daddy's is going to be awesome. Daddy's Beach Club is available for events like showers, rehearsal dinners, and the like. Nantasket beach is a beautiful place to celebrate a special occasion.

During my performance the cutest little girl danced her heart out while I played. She even danced a jig when I played an Irish instrumental.



Big people danced too and that was nice. It was great to see my friend Dana relaxing and having fun instead of working. She works at another venue that I play at. It was nice to see her husband Jerry again too.




It was a nice surprise to see the Berman's at Daddy's.




My friend Denise had a front row ocean view seat. Like me Denise likes to people watch and she said that Daddy's is a great place for people watching at the beach.



There were a lot of happy campers at Daddy's on Sunday.


My friends Guy and Julie love Daddy's. Guy played there Friday night with The Gulf Boys.


People were happy and enjoying the day. My friend Jaime stopped in briefly (no pic) but she said that she thought 'the pizza was awesome.'



I played a bunch of requests.

I played some Clapton, Jimmy Buffet and Cat Stevens.

I also played some James Taylor, Jethro Tull and Tom Petty by request.


The folks who work at Daddy's are great and I will end this blog with three more beautiful reasons to stop in to Daddy's Beach Club on a Sunday afternoon. :-)



I am playing at Daddy's Beach Club every Sunday from 2PM to 6PM in the month of August!

There are some more pics here.









No comments:

Post a Comment