Saturday, August 14, 2010

McGuiggan's Pub - August 13, 2010


Last night I played again at McGuiggan's Irish Pub in Whitman MA. I was joined by my good friend Johnny Dino DiNatale the blues harmonica master.

There was a special occasion in the house last night. The gentleman in the picture below was celebrating his birthday in style. I was very happy when his friend requested The Galway Girl. It's always nice when people request songs that you have recently learned.



My friend Sven who is also a mean harmonica player came out to listen to the tunes with his friend.



Sven got into the act later in the evening when Dino was manning the guitar. They played a Stevie Ray tune.


A gent I had met last week mentioned that he played guitar and sang. I offered him the opportunity to play a tune 'next time' and last night was 'next time.' He played a couple of nice songs.


There were alot of nice folks and 'happy campers' last night. Here are pics of some of the folks. I took a fair number of requests last night.


These ladies requested more Elvis and J Giels.


These ladies requested Sweet Home Alabama and Hotel California.



The folks at McGuiggan's are great!






I will be returning to play at McGuiggan's October 23rd.


No comments:

Post a Comment