Saturday, August 7, 2010

McGuiggan's Pub August 6, 2010



Last night I played tunes at McQuiggan's Irish Pub in Whitman Center. McQuiggan's is located at 546 Washington Street in Whitman. McQuiggan's is a very nice Irish pub that has the look and feel of a pub in Boston. They have a pub menu and it's a great place to hang out with friends and listen to acoustic live music. You can check out McQuiggan's online here.

A number of friends came by to listen last night and I met nice folks. I didn't make the rounds with the camera to catch everyone though. :-)

I was very happy so see some of my friends that I had met at benefit shows last night.

My friends Michelle and Rose stopped in for a while. I met Michelle and Rose at the Rocking It Out Of The Park Autism Benefit held in June in the town of Hanson. Check out the blog for that benefit.



My friend Kerry came by with a friend to listen to some tunes too. I met Kerry at my friend Jen's event in Canton Mass. It was a fund raiser for her brother who was running in the Boston Marathon to raise funds for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in memory of their sis who passed away.



I met some nice folks last night and I took requests for a bunch of songs.



I noticed last night that a couple of gents were drinking their brew out of a cool 'boot.'
The folks at McQuiggan's do a great job taking care of patron's and everyone was in good spirits last night. I am grateful to my friend Rory for contacting me to play at McGuiggan's. I am returning to play at McGuiggan's next Friday, Aug 13th. I am sure it will be a lucky day for me. I also have some new dates booked in the fall.








No comments:

Post a Comment