Monday, August 16, 2010

Louis' Crossing August 14, 2010

Saturday night I performed at Louis' Crossing in the Houghs Neck section of Quincy Mass. Louis' Crossing is a family owned and operated restaurant and lounge.



The service is excellent and they have a full menu to choose from and all my friends who have come to see me perform there report high marks for the food at Louis' Crossing.





Check out the web site for more info.


There was a special occasion being celebrated. Shawn was celebrating his birthday in style.




I took requests and folks enjoyed the tunes.



It was great to see friends at the show!






Europa was well received.



Played some Led Zep. and It's Five O'Clock Somewhere :-)


Some of my friends were trying out Louis' Crossing for the first time and they loved it.



Definitely love playing at Louis' Crossing!



I will back at Louis' Crossing on Friday October 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment