Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Daddy's Beach Club Nantasket Beach August 8th

This past Sunday was an awesome day at Daddy's Beach Club at Nantasket Beach.

My friends the Bachs and the Flynns had front row seats to the view of the Atlantic while I played tunes.
It was great to see Kim and Keith come down to Nantasket for the day. I always play some Beatles and Led Zep when I see them.
It was wicked awesome to see the Berman's again with friends. I played some Traffic by request for Ernie.
The folks at Daddy's are great. Here is Paul having a beverage with his friend.
This group was in celebrating Ray's birthday. Ray and his wife were in Daddy's last Sunday and were really impressed with some of the selections I played. They had other plans for his birthday but changed them to celebrate at Daddy's listening to tunes on Sunday. They were great bunch of people and I think they really had a great time.
I saw a lady who used to listen to my tunes at Marina Bay.
There were a lot of happy campers.


These folks were enjoying the tunes and I played a Grateful Dead tune for one of the gents.



This gent requested Soulshine.

These folks wanted to hear some Clapton.


I played a couple country tunes for these folks.


The Kellys were there! It was nice to meet the new addition to the family.


I met Barbara and Michelle for the first time. Barbara and I have mutual friends. I played some JT by request for Michelle.
After my performance I sat and had some of Daddy's awesome pizza with my friend 'Chatty.' The band Tomato Jones rocked out. I enjoyed listening to the first set.
Next show at Daddy's Beach Club is this coming Sunday from 2PM to 6PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment