Sunday, April 4, 2010

Toes In The Water At Piccadilly Pub

Rock and Roll Diary

Last night I played tunes at The Piccadilly Pub.



The Venue

The Piccadilly Pub is located on RT 28 in Randolph MA. When I tell people that I play music at a Piccadilly Pub they are usually surprised to hear that they have live music. This location has a number of fun events going on during the week including live acoustic music on Saturday nights. Everytime I play there its a great time. You can find out more about what specials are available and what is going on at the Randolph Piccadilly Pub web site .



The Show

I always play the Piccadilly Pub solo. There are folks there with a variety of music tastes. I took requests for Cat Stevens, Tom Petty, Neil Diamond, new country tunes, and most of the folks like Irish tunes. I always sing drinking songs and sing-alongs there too.

My friend Brenda came up and sang a song for all the folks. She sang 'The Ghost' song :-).

Special People

Special people always make an occasion special and there were some very special people there last night!








The Road Ahead

I will be returning to play at The Piccadilly Pub on Saturday April 24th. The next two shows are at Applebee's in Raynham on Friday April 9th and St John's Athletic Club in Fall River on Saturday April 10th. The Applebee's show will be my first time playing at the venue (located in The Lowe's plaza on RT 44 in Raynham). Music starts at 8PM on Friday night and 9PM on Saturday night.


















No comments:

Post a Comment