Sunday, April 18, 2010

April at KC's

Rock and Roll Diary


Friday night I played a show at KC's in Weymouth with 'The Two Mikes.' My friend Mike Shea played drums and my friend Mike McHugh played bass guitar.

The Venue
KC's is located on RT 53 in Weymouth. It is a cool place to grab a bite to eat, watch a game, or LISTEN TO LIVE MUSIC.

The Show
We played a good variety of tunes during the show. I really like playing with these guys because we get to play some heavier tunes than I normally play. We all love Led Zep and played some during the night. During some tunes we just broke into a free form jam and then came back into the tune.

Mike Shea played drums in my first band Waterfront in Adams Shore. Mike played an awesome drum solo. Mike McHugh played some great basslines during the night especially during the Hendrix tune.

Special People
It was great to see family and friends come out for the show.







Guest Performances
My friend Jimmy joined us for a song and sang a great version of How Forever Feels.

My friend Kenny got up an played and sang an original tune.




BACK IN JUNE



We will be back to rock at KCs on Friday June 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment