Thursday, April 1, 2010

St Patty's 2010




This year I played at a new venue for the first time on St Patrick's Day. I played at the Two Jerks Pub in East Providence. This is a fun bar with the motto that says "come in and have a few drinks and you can be a jerk too" :-).

Contrary to the name of the place I met a bunch of really nice people there. St Patrick's was celebrated in style. If you are in this area you really have to check this place out.


There was music all day! My performance was the third act to close the celebration from 8 to midnight. Before I went on James Power had a rocking duet going on called "PS."



This was my first time in Providence with my solo act so I was really psyched when a number of friends showed up for the occasion. Some of them I hadn't seen in a long time. I didn't get pics of all of them but here are a few.








The crowd was great and some folks danced.





I mixed up the music with songs from my usual act and Irish tunes. I think a favorite Irish tune for the night was The Drunken Nights. :-)

All the folks at Two Jerks were awesome.






If you're in the area check this place out! (online at the link below).


Rock ON!
-Jimmy



























































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment