Monday, July 4, 2016

Fourth Of July Weekend 2016

The Fourth of July weekend this year had spectacular weather and live music by the beach.

Daddy's Beach Club

Saturday afternoon I played from 3 to 7 PM at Daddy's Beach Club.  It was a great day to be at Nantasket Beach and it was a really fun show,



Wedding Reception

Saturday evening I was the entertainment for a wedding reception in Plymouth Mass.  My childhood friend's son who is in the US Navy was married and they had a local reception to celebrate.  I played some tunes and DJ'ed part of the evening.  The nicest part of the evening for me was when the bride and groom ended the evening singing Have I Told You Lately That I Love You to each other while I played.

Beach Cookout/Private Party

Sunday evening July 3rd I played a private beach party cookout in the  Houghs Neck section of Quincy.  This was the sixth year in a row that I have played this yearly event for the family and every year it is just an awesome celebration of Independence Day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment