Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fill In Show For Ken Snow July 2016

Rock and Roll Diary

Every once in a while an opportunity presents itself and I get a chance to fill in for another performer.  I was very honored to fill in for my friend Ken Snow last Tuesday for the weekly Tuesday Is The New Friday show at JP Ryan's Tavern in Abington, MA.

While it was a small group in the audience it was a fun group and the night was really enjoyable.  JP Ryan's is very much like a Cheer's where everyone knows your name and they are always glad you came.

My friends Ross and Kate Merrill were there and they agreed to play a couple songs.  We arranged for me to make a guest appearance at their next performance which will be on August 20th at Crow's Landing in Hingham, Mass.


Visit JP Ryan's Tavern some evening.  You will be glad you did!


As a post script Ken apparently is enjoying vacation...



No comments:

Post a Comment