Sunday, July 17, 2016

Summer Shows And Good Times

Rock and Roll Diary

The summer shows this year are in full swing and last weekend there were some phenomenally fun times thanks to the people at the shows.  If people know how to have fun and they want to have fun and you bring them some fun live music then they are going to have fun.

Daddy's Beach Club With Spyglass

The first show of the weekend was a full band show at Daddy's Beach Club at Nantasket Beach.


I think this was the best show to date for the new band.  



It was wonderful to see friends at the show and be able to enjoy a Saturday afternoon together with live music.


T.K.O. Malley's Sports Bar in Scituate Mass

The show at TKO Malley's was definitely the best I have ever had there.  There was a great group of people and I think there was dancing for a straight hour and a half when I played the tunes that night. Totally awesome night and I am especially grateful for my friends Sue and Judy who each brought a crew with them and helped make the night a total blast.  My friend Emily got up to sing and my friend Bob brought two friends who each sang a song and then they sang back up at the end of the night on CSN's Love The One Your With.  It was great.


The Sand Dollar Bar in Dennisport on Cape Cod


I had a feeling the show at The Sand Dollar Bar was going to be epic last weekend and it was!  Here is a link to a video showing where the Sand Dollar is and it has a clip of a song.

Come out for a show this summer!  Time passes quickly, let some of yours include live music and fun times!







No comments:

Post a Comment