Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Summer 2016 Return To Hillside Country Club

Rock and Roll Diary

Last Wednesday evening I was so happy to return for a Summer 2016 performance at Hillside Country Club in Rehobeth, MA.


                                         Photo:Robert Price

The Hillside Country Club has a Tikibar that Jimmy Buffet would be proud of.  I had a performance scheduled last Wednesday from 6:30 to 9:30 PM.  It was a beautiful summer evening and there was a really nice crowd of folks there.  I was especially happy to see some friends there, some old (I have known for years) and some new.

There were a couple birthdays in the house and it was a fun night.




The staff at Hillside Country Club is top notch!
   
Check out Hillside Country Club! I have another performance scheduled for Wednesday, August 17th 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment