Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Piccadilly Pub October 2010


The weekend before last I had a really cool gig at The Piccadilly Pub on RT 28 in Randolph Mass.

My friend Stormy came out for the tunes. He plays in the band Dirty Sugar. Stormy also does the solo acoustic thing. He did me the favor of playing for a while so that I could visit with some friends who had come to see play. It also gave me the chance to meet some new folks. Stormy's first gig of 2011 will be at The Piccadilly Pub in Randolph. Check out Stormy solo or with Dirty Sugar one of these days. I guess we both got the memo about what shirt to wear. :-)


There is something about knowing you have real, true blue, support in the crowd and I always feel that way when I see my friends Sue, Connie, Elizabeth and Ronnie. Sue and Connie have been coming to see me play since back in The Mystic Lounge days. Connie likes David Gray. I have been writing myself a note for the last 47 weeks (and I probably promised a year or two before I started writing the note) that I need to learn a couple David Gray tunes. NEXT TIME AT THE PIC I will be playing some David Gray :-)


It was a great night for seeing great people. I met Margee and Tony at The Piccadilly Pub early on in my performances there. I met Bill and Diane at an awesome party at Margee and Tony's.


I often see Marie and Ginny at The Pic. They like a lot of the tunes I do but I think their favorite is the song Wildfire. They are fun.


I saw a group of ladies who had seen me play there before with a big group. One has just gotten married. They had lots requests.

:-)


Met some new folks...


that enjoyed the tunes.



I sold a bunch of the A Better Day CD's.

Back at The Piccadilly Pub on November 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment