Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chiliheads October 2010

Last Friday I played at The Chilihead BBQ on RT 106 in West Bridgewater Mass. Its an early start at Chiliheads. The music started at 7:30PM.

Kudos to my friend Kevin who single handedly bought a stack of A Better Day CD's!

My friend Mark came out for the tunes

Keith and Kim were there! Hoping to be playing in Kim's neck of the woods soon.



My friend Tricia (shown below with Glen) came out to the show with friends. Tricia loves the song Soulshine by Warren Haynes.


Some friends I work with came to this show with family. Steve's crew had a lot of fun and his daughter got up to demonstrate some Irish step dancing while I played some Drop Kick Murphy's. It was awesome.



My friend Noreen was there with husband Ron and their son. Their son loves the ribs at Chiliheads.


My friend Pam likes Johnny Cash and Cat Stevens.


Paul the owner of Chiliheads is a really cool guy. He is in the pic below talking with my friends Scott and Angela. Hoping to play for their wedding. :-) paul always makes the rounds to make sure his guests are getting the best of everything.


I met my friend Robin at Chiliheads. She is always ready to back me up when I sing Bon Jovi.
:-)

I met Mike at Shedfest 2010.




It was an awesome night and there definitely were 'Happy Campers.' :-)



The folks at Chiliheads are great!


Back at Chiliheads on Friday December 10th.


1 comment:

  1. Always a great time! Great music...great food...great drinks...great friends. Already looking forward to December, although I hope we see you somewhere before that!!! I'll need my Soulshine fix again!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete