Thursday, October 21, 2010

JP Greer's October Round III


Last Friday night was the third time playing at JP Greer's in as many weeks. It turned out to be a reunion of sorts. There were 'kids' I knew from elementary school, middle school and high school. :-)


Some folks I hadn't seen in quite a while, like Stephanie and Debbie G.


It was great to see my friends Tony and John.


It was a fun night.


There were some crazy hula hoop demonstrations.


Its nice playing for friends you went to school with because you know a lot of the songs they like.


There were new friends there too. It was a great night.


I don't have a pictures of my guest singers from that evening to post here but it was great to have Brittany P., and Leanne M. get up and sing.



It was a fun run of shows at JP Greer's.



Life is good today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment