Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Time At Chubby's in North Providence

Tuesday night I played for the first time at a really cool venue in North Providence called Chubby's.


My friend Mike Dardis came all the way from Marshfield for the show. Mike has a music act too. He got up and played some songs when I took a break. I learned about Chubby's from my friend Kristin Pimental. If you get a chance check out Mike or Kristin perform. You won't be disappointed.



I met some really nice people.



I took requests.



People enjoyed the tunes.


There were a lot of happy campers.



I will be playing again on Tuesday, November 16th.



I am really looking forward to playing there again.


I have a weekend gig booked for Saturday night December 11th.


Come out for some fun at Chubby's and make it a night I am playing there :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment