Monday, July 26, 2010

Damien's July 2010

Saturday night I played at Damien's on RT 58 in Hanson. Damien's is a great place to hang out and have some pizza and beer (or whatever your favorite beverage is). They have the best pizza in town.

I was surprised to see another former classmate and football team mate came to listen to the tunes(two in one weekend). My friend Russ is shown below with my good friend Patti, another classmate.



It's awesome to see friends at a gig.



It gives you confidence to know you have support in the crowd.



I am thankful for good friends.



The night started a little slow and looked like it might get slower. Apparently there was a big event in town at the same time that drew some of the regular patrons away. I have learned though never to give up on a gig. As the night went on more people arrived including this nice group of ladies shown below in the 'before' and 'after' pictures.



These ladies were great, singing along, and some danced too.



I tried to take this guy's picture but I think he is in the witness protection program.



My friends Mike and Allison (shown below with Coleen) came by later with some friends. Mike is a great musician. He will be playing at The Waterfront Bar and Grill in Plymouth this Thursday evening.






The people who work at Damien's are top notch!



I will be playing at Damien's again on Saturday September 4th.






















No comments:

Post a Comment