Thursday, August 18, 2016

Red Stone Grill August 2016

Rock and Roll Diary

Photo: Lisa Liftman Cooper

Here is the recap of my recent performance in North Attleboro at The Red Stone Grill.  I love the Red Stone.  The place is nice and the people are great.  The Red Stone has an awesome patio setting for outdoor dining and socializing. The challenge this show though was the heat.  It was close to a record high of 92 degrees and humid that day and it did not really cool off much as the evening went on.

I am super thankful for my friends who were able to make it to the Red Stone that evening.  I also am impressed that they survived the heat for a whole set.  After the first set, I moved inside into some wonderful air-conditioned surroundings to finish out the night.  Took many requests inside. Looking forward to bring the band Spyglass to the Red Stone in the future.

Music makes life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment