Friday, August 19, 2016

Jo's Nautical August 2016

Rock and Roll Diary


August 12, 2016 brought a return to Jo's Nautical Bar in Hull MA. Jo's Nautical has a quite a history. My last performance at Jo's Nautical was a great time so I looked to this gig with great anticipation. It is an early start at Jo's Nautical (7 PM).


I was thrilled to see my friends Bob and Julie walk in with a group. In the group was another friend Mark Shom, an award winning entertainer and great guy. Mark consented to join me for a song and sang a rendition of Sweet Caroline.


I've met some nice people at Jo's Nautical Bar.  Until recently I hadn't even been to this part of Hull. My perspective of Hull was that it ended at the end of Nantasket Beach.  If you venture further towards the tip of Hull where Jo's is located you will see a beautiful vista of Boston across the ocean and other great scenery. Search for the waterway Hull Gut to get an idea where Jo's Nautical is located.  Check out this promo video for the show that has a Google Earth zoom to see where exactly Jo's Nautical is on the planet.


Back at Jo's Nautical Bar FRIDAY OCTOBER 28th! 


No comments:

Post a Comment