Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 2010 Shows

December was a month full of live music and good times. I played at some new venues and had some great return engagements at venues that I have played at before.

The Piccadilly Pub



This month's show at The Piccadilly Pub in Randolph was definitely one of the best shows of the year there. I especially enjoyed it because there was a great crew of folks there including friends and family.



Here is a before and after look into the evening.


Before


After :-)



Its a treat to see folks you haven't seen in a while.



It was really a blast. Maura, Melissa, Ericka, and Renee got up and danced. Looking forward to more fun times at The Pic in 2011. Next show at The Piccadilly Pub in Randolph is Saturday January 8th. More pics here.

The Red Rose Cafe

I played at The Red Rose Cafe in Weymouth for the first time this month. It was a rare winter time Sunday afternoon show (Patriots didn't play that day). I hope I get a chance to redeem myself at The Red Rose Cafe in 2011 because I was starting to lose my voice during this show and some of the tunes came out a little rough. My friends Christine and Michelle came out for some tunes that afternoon. Stay tuned for follow up performances at The Red Rose Cafe. 

The Chilihead BBQ



It was a nice night at Chilihead BBQ in West Bridgewater this month.



My friend Chrissy White made a surprise appearance and sang a few awesome songs.


Patty and Barry (not to be confused with Paddy Barry's) were there along with my favorite Bob Jovi back up singer Robin.


My friend Tricia was there. I played a version of Soulshine in the first set because I know she loves that one. Ericka, Art, Glenn, Alison, Tricia, Dan, and Renee are in the before and after picture again. :-)


The next show at The Chilihead BBQ is Friday February 4th (7:30 PM). More pics here.

Chubby's



Chubby's in North Providence is a new venue for me.

This was my first weekend night show at Chubby's.

I met some nice folks that night.

People had fun.

Looking forward to my next show at Chubby's.

The next show at Chubby's is Saturday January 29th.

Stepping Stones



I had two shows at Stepping Stones in Carver Mass.



The second show was a little subdued compared to my first show there.



It was definitely a nice night night and folks enjoyed the tunes.


The next show at Stepping Stones is in February. More pics here.

The last gig of the month and of the year will be New Year's Eve at O'Toole's in Whitman MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment