Friday, December 31, 2010

Year In Review 2010


This blog is a quick recap of some of the musical events of 2010. There were over 125 performances at 25 venues during the year. I had some success with song writing and recording during the year as well. The year was full of fun and great times with friends.

Here are some pictures from some the venues I played this year. A picture paints a thousand words. There are some pictures from other events as well.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE FOLKS WHO INVITED ME TO PLAY AND EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT TO A SHOW!

The Abington Alehouse




Applebee’s





Blue 22


Bridge Street Grille

My friends threw a birthday party for me at one of the first shows of the year.





Chilihead BBQ









Chubby’s







Daddy’s Beach Club

The summer was awesome playing at Nantasket Beach.











Damien’s








The Flat Iron Cafe




The Freeport Tavern




JP Greer’s




JP Ryan’s







KC’s Pub







Louis Crossing











McGuiggan’s Pub




O’Toole’s Pub













Peddler’s Loft




Piccadilly Pub










Red Rose Cafe





Rick’s Music World




Stepping Stone’s





St John’s Athletic Club




Trinity




The Tinker’s Son




Two Jerk’s Pub







This was a great year for impromptu performances too like tailgating at country fest.


I played at some friends parties too.


This was the 2nd year in a row that I played the annual Shedfest event.


Had a good jam session with Kenny and Mike at Patti's house in the summer.



Played the third of July for some long time friends from my home town.


It was an awesome day and we had fun.


Played for a bike run after party memorial event.


Had a great time performing with Mike Garvey at my friend Jackie's.



This summer I had to honor to play at the wedding of two friends. This is a shot from my friend's wedding.


A friend turn the big 50 this year and they had a blow out celebration for him.





Finally finished another CD this year. 'A Better Day' was put together for charity and raised $1000 dollars this year to fight breast cancer.


I got to meet Jess this year, one of the survivor's who was the inspiration for one of the songs on the CD.


This year I also played an Autism benefit, a benefit for Baby Chloe, a benefit at The Highlander to raise money for a wheelchair, a fundraiser for Dana Farber at Finbarr's in Canton and I also played the Quincy Animal Shelter Beer and Wine tasting fundraiser.


We said goodbye to John Law and Rich Cronin among others this year. May they reset in peace.




I am very grateful for another year full of music and good times in 2010. Here's hoping that 2011 will be a great year filled with 'peace, love, and live music.'


No comments:

Post a Comment