Thursday, September 15, 2011

August 2011

Rock and Roll Diary

Summer was in full gear in August and so were the music shows.

Nocera's 

August started out with a show at Nocera's in Stoughton.  It was great because it was a mini reunion of some of the people I would see at The Piccadilly Pub in Randolph.
















We had some great times together there and I am so happy that I get to see the folks who went there when they can make it out to a show.

















They are a fun loving bunch :-)



My friend Sara got up and sang.  She has an amazing voice.  I love it when Sara agrees to sing a song or two.

















My friends Mike and Allison came by later in the evening.  Mike got up and played and sang a few songs.

















More pics from the night are online here.


O'Toole's

I had a show at O'Toole's in Whitman in August and I saw some more folks I used to see at 'The Pic'
















Always good times at O'Toole's.




Renee is having fun, the pic below is not a commentary on the music she just doesn't like pictures.




It was great to see Jill and Jason with their friends.
















I always have fun playing at O'Toole's.  There are more pics here.

JP Greer's

I had a show at JP Greer's in August.  JP Greer's is in Weymouth.  It was a great night.
















Sing alongs and dance alongs.
















Frank and Lisa had requests.
















It was a night of having fun and being in the moment.




















A bunch of awesome people came to the show that night.



















More pics from the night online here.

Fat Cactus Debut

I had my first show at The Fat Cactus in Randolph during the month of August.
















I was psyched to see my friend Dana who works there.  She did some Irish dancing while I played.

















It was a fun crowd.
















I have some more shows scheduled though out the rest of the year.
















Can't wait to play at The Fat Cactus again.

Some more pics from the night at online here.

KC's Pub

I played a show at KC's Pub in Weymouth.  I play at KC's Pub about once a month.
















KC's is on RT 53 in Weymouth.
















It has a casual atmosphere and a pub menu.
















Fun times.
















I enjoy entertaining the folks at KC's.



























More pics from the night are here.

Daddy's Beach Club Nantasket Beach

It was a great summer at Daddy's Beach Club at Nantasket Beach and I had a show there in August.
















I have met some really nice people at Daddy's Beach Club.
















It has a beautiful view of the ocean.
















They have awesome pizza and a full bar.
















A lot of people take the bike down to the beach and hang out at Daddy's.
















At this show I was really psyched that some friends I see at Chubby's in Providence came down to Nantasket to see a show and spend a day at the beach.















More pictures from that day are here.

The Tinker's Son in Norwell.

















It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
















The Tinker's Son is on RT 123 in Norwell.












They have a full menu at Tinker's.












It's a fun place.  It was a great night at Tinker's in August.













More pictures from that night are here.

Damien's

Damien's is on RT 58 in Hanson.












I love playing at Damien's.
















Damien's has the best pizza in town and the coldest beer.

















I played Main Street by Bob Seger that night.

















and The Seven Drunken Nights.

















It was a fun night.





Check out Damien's in Hanson.














More pictures from that night are here.

Sunday Funday at Hajjar's

Hajjar's is on RT 53 in Weymouth.  It is a great live music venue.
















It was David's Birthday!
















We have a lot of fun on Sunday evenings at Hajjar's.

















They have full bands on Friday and Saturday nights.


















They have great food.


















It's also a casual place.

















My friends Guy and Julie were visiting from Nevada.

















The Sand Dollar Bar 



The Sand Dollar Bar is the best bar on the Cape.
















It is in Dennisport Mass.

















I played there every Monday night during the summer.

















They had a pig roast on Mondays this summer.
















I played mostly country music with some drinking songs and sing alongs mixed in.

















The Sand Dollar celebrated 10 years in operation in August and I had the pleasure and honor to play on the night of the anniversary.  I will be back at The Sand Dollar Bar next summer but stay tuned for some weekend appearances in the Spring.















Pics from shows at the Sand Dollar Bar and all other shows online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment