Sunday, October 23, 2011

September 2011

Rock and Roll Diary

September was a full month of music and good times.  There were lots of fun shows, celebrations, and I played a new venue in September.  On the map the music rang out from North Providence, Randolph, Weymouth, Fall River, Braintree, Avon, and Stoughton.

The first show of the month was at Nocera's in Stoughton.













It was a fun Thursday evening show.  Nocera's is part of The Chateau family of restaurants.  More pics from that night available here.

I had the honor to play from a celebration of my friend Kim's birthday in September at Slapshotz in Avon Mass!

















I actually met Kin at this location when I played there and it was called Scofield's.  The new owner has a done a great job making this a nice sports bar.  More pics from the evening are available here.

Chubby's Bar in North Providence is a great place to hang out and have a drink and a bite to eat while listening to live music.  I ad a nice gig at Chubby's in September.
















More pics from the evening are available here.  I will be playing at a Halloween party at Chubby's on Friday October 28th.  Should be a blast.

KC's Pub in Weymouth is a place I play regularly.  It is on RT 53 in Weymouth. Had a fun night at KC's in Weymouth.



















My friend Cheryl got up and sang a couple great songs.  She was out that night with her friends. Cheryl is in a popular band called Say What.  I was honored that she chose my gig to come to on a night that she wasn't performing herself.  If you get a chance to see her band do it!

















I really love playing KC's.  I just updated my schedule and I am booked once a month there from here to the end of 2012.  More pics from that night are available here.

One of the places I have been playing the longest is St John's Athletic Club in Fall River, Mass.
















I have met some great folks there over the years.  One fun part of the gig is I get to watch games of pool played while I play.  :-)




















Some more pics from St John's Athletic Club in September are available here.

I had a great gig at The Fat Catcus in Randolph in September.














It was a really fun night playing on the patio basically at the foot of the blue hills. :-)


















More pics from that night are here.

Sunday is funday at Hajjar's in Weymouth Mass.
















I was playing one Sunday a month at Hajjar's in Weymouth but starting in October I am playing every 2nd and 4th Sunday at Hajjar's.


















More pics available here.

I played for the first time at Four Square in September.  Four Square is in Braintree right on the line in Weymouth Landing.

















It was a fun night.

















Stay tuned hoping to book some shows there in 2012.  More pics from that night are available here.

The last show of the month was at JP Greer's in Weymouth Mass.

















I have played a bunch of shows at JP Greer's this year.
















It's great to see people having fun at a show.

















More pics from the night are available here.

Next show at JP Greer's is the night before Thanksgiving.

All in all September was a great month.  Music makes life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment