Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chubby's July 2011


This blog entry is a follow-up of the last entry (missed a great gig in July at Chubby's).


Chubby's is a fun place in North Providence. They have reasonable prices on pub food and I heard great things about the wings :-)



My friends Ericka and Artie came out for the tunes. Ericka's friend Mike also was there and got up to sing a song.



It was a long time since I had seen my awesome friends Chris and Chris (in the foreground). They are in the band Touched. Touched plays in the Worcester and Metro West areas. Check them out online and get touched.




My friends Steve and Kristin came out with a crew for dinner and beverages. A bunch of the ladies got up to sing a song. A gent from the group sang one too!



My friends Jeff and Cindy came out for the tunes with some friends. Cindy got up and played tambourine on a song.


My friends Tommy and Sandy came out for the tunes.

Chubby's is a fun place! Check out the before and after pictures



Before


After


Chubby's is a great place. Since I started playing there I have met really nice people and made some new friends.

Check out Chubby's on Smith Street in North Providence! More pics from that night are online.


No comments:

Post a Comment