Sunday, June 12, 2011

May Shows 2011


May was another busy month on the music front. I had shows in Avon, Weymouth, Hanson, Carver, Quincy, Fall River and Whitman. Thanks to everyone who came out for some fun and good times in May!


The first show in May was at Slapshotz in Avon. It was a 'Country Night' and I played mostly country music.



More pics from Slapshotz


St John's Athletic Club is a venue that I have been playing for a number of years. I really like playing at St John's AC.



There was a Thursday night show at Paddy Barry's in Quincy, 'the best little pub in the world.'



More pics from Paddy Barry's.

We had fun at Stepping Stones in Carver in May.




More pics from Stepping Stones.

I played a show in May at Damien's in Hanson.




It was my friend Kathy's birthday.


Always a fun time at Damien's




There were two great shows at JP Greer's in May. Lot's of great people at both shows and great times.




Every Fourth Sunday is a Funday at Hajjar's


It was a nice surprise when my friends Steve and Bobbie arrived with friends at Hajjar's. They were visiting from South Carolina. Steve and Bobbie hosted the Tomorrow's Dreams program on WATD and they were the first people to play one of my originals on the radio. It was great to see them.



I played at O'Toole's in Whitman the same night that the Bruins were in game seven of the semifinals. I played during intermissions and after the game. It was an intense night. There was great celebration after the Bruins won!





















The last show of the month was a nice evening at McGuiggan's in Whitman Center.






No comments:

Post a Comment