Sunday, May 15, 2011

April Shows

April was a good month for shows! I played 15 performances at 11 different venues during the course of the month. The shows included an awesome private event for a 50th birthday party. There was one charity event too in April, the Quincy Lyon's Club 5K Walk/Run.

KC's

The first show was April Fools day at KC's in Weymouth.











The Flat Iron Grill

I played my last currently scheduled show at The Flat Iron Grill in Middleboro.




St John's Athletic Club

I returned in April after a 3 month lay off to play at St John's Athletic Club in Fall River. I have one show scheduled each month now through the end of the year.






Paddy Barry's

I played a Thursday night gig at Paddy Barry's in Quincy. I hadn't played at Paddy's in a long time and it was great to be back.













McQuiggan's Pub

I played a really fun gig at McQuiggan's Pub in Whitman in April.






I have many more dates booked at McQuiggan's this year!


Red Rose Cafe

I played a Sunday evening show at the Red Rose Cafe in Weymouth that turned into a marathon performance. It was a blast.









Scheduled to be back at The Red Rose Cafe in the fall.


Slap Shotz

I played at Slap Shotz in Avon in April. That night my friend Matty got up to sing a couple songs. More shows are scheduled at Slap Shotz!







The Piccadilly Pub

I had two shows at The Piccadilly Pub but sadly my swan song show at The Piccadilly Pub in Randolph was in April. It was a great night as usual. I will miss playing there. The company decided to close the location in Randolph.
















Hajjar's

The fourth Sunday of ech month I have been playing at Hajjar's in Weymouth. It was Easter night in April and it was a fun night!












No comments:

Post a Comment