Friday, March 23, 2012

February 2012

Rock and Roll Diary




February was a great month of live music and shows.  There was a new venue to play and the return to a venue that I haven't played in years.  I had a show in Boston and Providence and many points in between.  At the shows I met some nice folks and enjoyed the company of good friends.

New Venue

I played at a new venue in Hingham, Mass in February.


Zendo is an Asian Bistro in the Hingham Shipyard shops.


The place has a very nice atmosphere.  I enjoyed playing there.


If you are in the area check out Zendo.


Happy Returns

I returned to JP Ryan's in Abington for a show in February and have some more shows booked in the coming months.


I hadn't played there in a couple years. 


It was a fun night.

I also played at JP Greer's in Weymouth in February.  


It had been a while since playing there.


Definitively a fun night.


Some more gigs are booked at JP Greer's in 2012.

I had a Sunday night show at Cappy's Tavern in Hyde Park.


It was a fun night.


More shows scheduled at Cappy's Tavern later in the year.

I played at McGuiggan's Pub in February


My friend Cheryl made a cameo appearance and sang an awesome tune for the folks there.


More shows booked through the year at McGuiggan's Pub


It was another fun Sunday Funday at Hajjar's in Weymouth in February.  



And More Fun Shows

I also had fun shows at ...

Chubby's Bar in North Providence

St John's Athletic Club in Fall River

KC's Pub in Weymouth


O'Toole's in Whitman

Thankful for another great month of making music.  Music makes life better.






No comments:

Post a Comment