Friday, June 18, 2010

Life's a Beach



Last Sunday afternoon I played at a new venue at Nantasket Beach called Daddy's Beach Club.




I met a nice lady at a gig recently and she told me about the place.



I met some really cool people at Daddy's Beach Club and the tunes were well received. Some pics are below and there are more pics on my web site http://www.jimmypeters.com/ in the 'happy camper' section.

I took lots of requests and covered most of them.



People were definately having fun.


I made some new fans.


In the afternoon it's a family friendly atmosphere.

The staff are really awesome, friendly and work hard to make sure everyone gets great service. Daddy's serves great pizza.



Later in the evening my friend Jim and his band Fumble Tongue played.


Looking forward to returning to play at Daddy's Beach Club. Scheduled to return Sunday, July 11th music and fun and games from 2PPM to 6PM. Come out and have some fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment