Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bring On Summer - Music June 2012

Rock and Roll Diary

The summer is getting into gear and June was a great month of live music, good times, and good friends.

Damien's Pub















The first show in June was at Damien's Pub in Hanson Mass.
















Damien's has the best pizza in town and a great crowd.














My act goes over really well there and it was a really fun night.  I was feeling like a rock star. :-)















My friend Chris got up to play some guitar and my friend Kim sang with me.















My friend Kim sang a great rendition of Every Rose Has It's Thorn.

More pics from the show at Damien's Pub are online here.

Slap-Shotz 











In June we played a full band show at Slap-Shotz in Avon Mass.


I was joined by Billy Lawnsby and Mike McHugh for the show.

Music makes life better.

It was a fun night and folks danced.  This was the first all electric show I have played in years.


McGuiggan's Pub















I played a show at McGuiggan's Pub in Whitman Mass.  It was a very nice night.  More pics online here.

Saturday Afternoons at Daddy's Beach Club

June had some great shows at Daddy's Beach Club at Nantasket Beach.

















One Saturday was a party for a retiring Commander of the US Navy.   
















It was an awesome party.

Some more pics here


Another show at Daddy's Beach Club was a performance before an appearance by Jon Pousette-Dart.




















He put on a great show.  Later in the evening a band called Crush Nova performed.  They were awesome.  I was in good company playing at Daddy's that day. :-)















More pics from the day of the Wellspring Benefit at Daddy's Beach Club.

Also some pics from Father's Day weekend at Daddy's Beach Club.



Wessagussett Yacht Club
In June I played at the WYC.  It was a fun night.



My friend Mark was very gracious and got up to sing an Eric Clapton tune with me that night. You may have seen him perform before in the band Dick and Jane.

More pics from WYC 


The Sand Dollar Bar


The first show of the season at The Sand Dollar Bar in Dennisport was in June.




It was a fun first show. Looking forward to a great summer of shows on Monday nights at The Sand Dollar Bar in Dennisport. More pics from June online here.

O'Toole's Pub




















Played a 'Sunday Funday' show at O'Toole's in Whitman in June.




Lots of Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings along with Irish tunes for my friends at O'Toole's Pub.


The Fat Cactus (RT 1 in Lynnfield)
















I played a Sunday Funday show at The Fat Cactus. The Fat Catcus has a great patio setting for music.

More pics online here.

Sunday Funday at Hajjar's

Always fun at Hajjar's.







And it was Joyce's Birthday!




More pics here



St John's Athletic Club




I played a duet show along with Chrissy White at St John's Athletic Club in Fall River Mass.



It was a nice night.




I love the folks at this club.




More pics online here.


Chilihead BBQ















The last show of the month was at The Chilihead BBQ.


It was a nice night night among friends.



And there was a birthday in the house! More pics here.

Thankful for another great month of musical adventures.  :-)

Until next month  Peace, Love, and Live Music!


No comments:

Post a Comment